Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why I Like a Berg Bed

by Lucy Thornton

The beds in Berg are tall and fun. My favorite is the bed with the hide-out. It has a built in desk and all the stairs are drawers!

There is also a reason that adults will like it. It is easier to organize kids' things. Kids will like it because of, well, yeah, the hide-out and the stairs.

One warning only on this bed, duck before going in the hide-out. But the rest of the bed is safe.

It comes in boy and girl colors, and [at LaDIFF] has a sign that says (for boys) "no girls allowed" which I specifically don't approve of, and for girls "no boys allowed" which I do approve of.

I PROMISE that adults and kids will enjoy it as much as me, Lucy Thornton. [You'll find this and other Berg beds] at LaDiff's 3rd floor kids section [LaDIFF KID].

You will LOVE IT!!!!!

Lucy Thornton is 8 1/2 years old and is the daughter of Sarah Paxton & Andy Thornton who own LaDiff. She wants you to know that she wrote all of the words in this blog and that her mom only corrected the spelling of ONE word and added those parts in [brackets]. Lucy will be in the 3rd grade this fall. She invites everyone to visit LaDIFF Kid and have FUN!











5 comments:

  1. hey lucy! My dad found ur blog and i think thats soooooooooo cool! i had so much fun with you today! i have a blog 2 but i never use it, ( i havent 4 like, 3 years) nobody reads it and well thats pretty much it! email me soon - molly@broadtime.com - molly berger

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a little writer on our hands.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy:

    I think you might have to be called, "Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds" because your writing sparkles so much and makes me smile! I loved what you wrote..and wish your Mom and Dad had a grown up version of this bed with the hideout..but I might just let boys in-once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UPDATE for March 2010: Lucy is now 9 and still loves Berg beds. While she has not convinced her parents to get one for her room, she has friends who have Berg beds now, and they LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete